Dr. Asma Thamir Ibraheem
Head of Civil
Study: Optimum Transportation Route through Heterogeneous Terrain.
Study: Utilization of Local Resources to Develop GIS in Surveying and
Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Member ID # 1004100.
- Consultancy experience in
highway materials, highway construction, evaluation of roadway traffic
systems, specification for roadways and bridges and Geometric highway
Member of the
International Geoinformatics Research and Development Journal (IGRDJ), INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR GEOINFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION
TECHNOLOGY (AGeoICT), Registration Number: [16112011-1], CANADA.
- Member of the Asian
Research Publishing Network (ARPN) Journal for Engineering and Applied
- Reviewer in ASCE : Journal
of Transportation Engineering, USA.
- Reviewer in the Open Journal of Civil Engineering (OJCE), USA.
- Reviewer in the British Journal of Applied Science & Technology , SCIENCEDOMAIN international (SDI) publishes, International.
[Head of Civil Engineering Department]
> Click here to enter text.
Click here to enter text
> Click here to enter text
1. Ph.D. in Civil
Engineering/Transportation and Airports Engineering, Al-Nahrain University, Baghdad,
in Surveying Engineering, Baghdad University, Iraq 1997.
in Surveying Engineering, Baghdad University, Iraq 1988.
- Title: Engineer, Civil Department, College of
Engineering, Al-Nahrain University. Period: 1989 - 2003
- Title: Faculty Member, Civil Department,
College of Engineering, Al-Nahrain University. Period: 2003 till
- Title: Assistant of the head Civil
Engineering Department. Period: 2003-2006.
- Title: Head Civil Engineering Department. Period:
[City, ST ZIP Code]
References are available upon request.